Welcome

Welcome to the Sinclairean blog!

Here you will find the latest announcements about Sinclairean in a somewhat more verbose style than its counterpart tweets on my Twitter channel. Also, bugs and annoyances can now be easily reported via comments, without the hassle of a full-fledged forum.

At the time of writing, Sinclairean is still in beta stages. This fact, together with the unorthodox nature of the emulator (and its author!), means that suggestions and feature requests are not welcome, sorry.

I have not much time to devote to this project, but I try to squeeze the most of it, so I'd appreciate brief, nonredundant, non Windows insider comments, please. I'll do my best to fix all what's commented asap, so don't worry if I don't reply. I usually will only respond if I need further info.

Thanks for your interest!